"The one thing that unites most all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down we ALL believe that we are above-average drivers. Man that's fucked up! " - Anonymous, 2007

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jackass Candidates for President? And Why Not?


Press play after the pane loads you Jackass.

I like the whole idea of electing a Jackass President. I even like their viral Internet marketing campaign. What I don't like is all those bitch Jackass rubber neckers causing traffic jams everytime they drive by one of those billboards.

And just what the FUCK is a Ryan Hill anyway ?!?!?!

-----------------

Update JULY 28 2008

I've received a few emails asking me to to do the same video with someone named Abbie Wyndham Beaver. Although I think I appreciate the nature of the request, I didn't make the video. If you would watch the video clip to it's conclusion, you will see you can make your own and fool your "friends", just like Abbie Wyndham Beaver.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaaaaaaaa! You will all now bow to ME and my infinite bleeding greatness for allowing me to create such jackasses! I AM THE RULES Muthas!!!@!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh fuck you Simon, you just want to be attorney general.

But in all seriousness, nicely done on the video.

Anonymous said...

That's Abbie Wyndham's beaver. I'd vote for that. Xian's cock can be the Veep!

Anonymous said...

beaver hunter says thats some funny shit.

Anonymous said...

The jackasses abbie, xian, ryan and te are part of a sometimes on again, mostly off again podcast called chicken fried radio.